Please note that Cubismi does not use and has never used any online hiring platforms, such as Indeed.com, for our permanent job postings and hiring process. The job postings below are our company’s only job postings for permanent positions and we accept online applications only via the secure links provided below.
IMAGING EXPERT ENGINEER
The Imaging Expert Engineer will work on development, implementation and maintenance of Cubismi image acquisition and analysis platform. Experience in design, maintenance, software and the analysis of medical acquired image data. This position requires image analysis and classification (machine learning, pattern recognition) experts.
• Work within the image analysis team to develop new offline and real-time, acquisition and processing software routines
• Implement software to provide new functionality and machine vision (filtering, segmentation, classification)
• Act as point person and technical subject matter expert on all Cubismi’s imaging systems• Work with vendors and internal staff to ensure that these systems are operating and correctly maintained at all times
• Troubleshoot and correct issues as they arise in a timely and pro-active manner ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
• May perform additional duties as assigned or directed by management as required.
• Masters or PhD in a related engineering discipline strongly preferred
• Strong competency in software programming (C/C++, C#, Python, Matlab)
• Experience with data manipulation software strongly preferred (R, SAS, Matlab)
• Experience with image analysis strongly preferred
• Highly self-motivated, exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, close attention to details, and ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
• Demonstrated skills in technical data interpretation and ability to troubleshoot
• Performance Orientation – Is driven by personal performance; achieves all objectives detailed in scorecards and comfortable with quantifiable assessments.
• Impact Orientation – Performs to stated objectives and driven to make an impact on company goals and patients’ lives.
• Sense of Urgency – Has the speed and agility dedicated to the company’s goals and performance. • Ability to Handle Pressure and Ambiguity – Comfortable with the pressure to be the best and the ability maintain composure and focus in situations of ambiguity and uncertainty.
• Confidence - Confident in one’s skills and abilities; pursues everything with energy; demonstrates the drive and a need to finish especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
CLOUD DEVOPS ENGINEER
Job Responsibilities As Cloud Application and DevOps Engineer you will play a key role in the development of large-scale, distributed applications with dynamic scaling and configuration, security and policy management, and superior robustness and fault tolerance capabilities. You have the passion to design and deliver highly scalable distributed applications that focus on the business requirements of customers and enable industry leadership in Cloud OS platforms. You possess the creativity and the motivation to deliver exceptional customer experience and to solve real problems for real users. You interact with customers and project management on developing solid domain and problem understanding and work with fellow application and core platform engineers to build solutions for those customer projects. You will have the opportunity to represent Cubismi’s cloud technology at customer meetings, workshops, conferences, and in social media. You will be joining a team of world-class engineers who work together very closely in a distributed setup in which team members are geographically spread out but collaborate with frequent communications, shared development sessions, distributed pair and group programming, and sharing information and interactions by phone, video, chat, e-mail, and other means of information exchange.
• 3+ years of experience with commercial software development in building distributed applications and systems or equivalent expertise
• Familiarity with different programming languages such as Python, Java, and functional programming languages, in particular with Clojure and ClojureScript
• Broad range of technology interests across different disciplines including computer and system architecture, web applications, performance analysis, distributed systems design, testing and verification technologies, data processing, and networking
• Ability to work on distributed remote agile teams with a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to drive interaction with customers, peer developers, and project managers
• Strong technical and software engineering background in the areas of cloud computing, enterprise computing, servers, networking, and virtualization technology and products
• Specific experience with agile methodologies (Kanban, SCRUM, XP) and modern software development environments as well as with DevOps practices
• Domain knowledge in any of image recognition systems, network provisioning, server and network virtualization is a plus
• Experience in technologies used in the cloud computing space, including Amazon AWS, Google Compute Engine, Rackspace, or related IaaS offerings, map/reduce algorithms, virtualized server compute units, scalable architectures, distributed databases, and big data analysis
• Experience with SOA based integration techniques using web services, XML/HTTPS, REST, or SOAP
• Experience with provisioning systems and resource management in cloud systems (such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks etc.) is a plus
• Proven experience with complete product life cycle in a production services environment, including design, implementation, load and scale testing, deployment and maintenance
BA/BS or equivalent experience
Years of experience: 5-8 years
MACHINE LEARNING & DEEP LEARNING EXPERT
Machine Learning and Deep Learning Engineer for next-generation Medical Imaging
You will develop a universal Machine Learning and Deep Learning engine for Medical Imaging. This will include building revolutionary 3D imaging technologies
• Research and develop scalable machine learning and deep leaning solutions
• Investigate and solve exciting and difficult challenges in image recognition/classification, object detection/tracking/recognition, 3D scan and deep learning
• Strong understanding of Machine learning algorithms and applications
• Strong understanding of Deep Learning algorithms and applications
• Experience in algorithm modifications and optimizations for efficient processing
• Experience with Caffe, Torch, Tensorflow or OpenCV desired
• Strong C/C++ programming skills
• Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering Desired
• PhD in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
• Experience with object detection, tracking and recognition; multiple view geometry, 3D SfM/SLAM; activity recognition
• Experience with CNN/deep learning, and their optimizations for efficient implementation on embedded systems
• Experience with fixed point conversion, exploiting parallelism, balancing data transfer and computation
• Embedded environment experience with DSP and GPU
• Medical Imaging Background
DATABASE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
We are looking for a qualified Database development engineer to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively.
As part of our development team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
Design stable, reliable and effective databases.
Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
Gather user requirements and identify new features
Develop technical and training manuals
Provide data management support to users
Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
Proven work experience as a Database developer
In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
Hands on experience with SQL
Excellent analytical and organization skills
An ability to understand front-end user requirements and a problem-solving attitude
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BS/MS degree in Computer Science or relevant field